The Thrive Learning Programme helps practitioners understand more about how to use physical activity or sport to achieve a range of outcomes. All aspects of the programme are currently FREE to those in Scotland.
There are 3 ways to access Thrive Learning in order to develop your practice:
- Thrive Toolkit – a range of free resources to support your practice, hosted on Actify.
- Thrive Lite (currently being piloted) – a free online course of self-directed study for those based in Scotland. Thrive Lite is particularly suited to those who may have a part-time or volunteer role in using physical activity or sport to make a difference.
- Thrive Training – a certificated course involving 3 days’ worth of training over 3 months with some additional work-based learning. This full course is particularly suited to those working full time in this field, including both managers and practitioners. It is currently free to those based in Scotland.
- Face to face – 3 full days of training (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Online – 6 half days of online training (in development)
You can use the forms below to:
- sign up to be kept inform of upcoming courses and further developments
- register for the pilot of the 1st module of Thrive Lite.